What makes Holy Cross Catholic School special? Why do we believe we offer an above average educational experience? Check out the video below and see what makes Holy Cross stand out!
Great things are happening here at Holy Cross Catholic School! Our students thrive in small class sizes with hands-on learning, one-to-one Chromebooks, and dedicated teachers that truly know each and every one of them. Our school community is tight-knit and that close relationship can be felt as you walk through our halls and classrooms. We have a faith-filled, uplifting, and joyful environment in which each child is nurtured so that they may grow academically, socially, and spiritually.
Something that many prospective families question is tuition – wondering just how they can make it work, especially with more than one child. I want to assure you, we have MANY options for tuition assistance and it IS more affordable than you think! I encourage you to please reach out to me. I will gladly meet with you over the phone or in person to discuss tuition and any other questions you may have.
I want to leave you with the following helpful information on what makes Holy Cross Catholic School an exceptional choice for your family:
Why Holy Cross?
- A Catholic education focusing on educating the WHOLE child – academically, socially, and spiritually.
- State certified and highly qualified teachers.
- The opportunity for dual enrollment for 7th and 8th grade students at Cardinal Mooney in math and foreign language.
- 100% of graduating 8th graders are ABOVE national level in reading.
- School safety is a top priority. All exterior doors are locked with 24-hour camera surveillance.
- Background checks on all staff and volunteers, and all teachers are trained in CPR/First Aid and A.L.IC.E.
- Leadership opportunities for students: National Junior Honor Society, Student Leadership Council, drama, youth choir, and a comprehensive sports program that includes volleyball, basketball, cross country, cheerleading, and track.
- Fluid academic schedule where qualifying students take classes in math and reading at a grade above their grade level.
- Academic Success program – a full-time certified teacher, specializing in intervention, available to students that need a little more support to be successful.
- When families are asked what they love about our school, the response heard most is “the community.”
- An introductory rate of just $1200 per student for families new to a Catholic education.
- A welcoming community for all families.
- New families may apply any time of year.